Hypnosis can help you make lasting positive changes in your life, so you can do what you want to do more easily.
Hypnosis can help you reduce stress. Whether you have chronic and serious stress at work, or moderate stress at home and in your relationships, hypnosis can make a difference and help you get relief quickly.F
Hypnosis healing helps ordinary, everyday people with a wide variety of ordinary, everyday problems like stress, through hypnotic techniques.
Clients seek hypnosis therapy to reduce pain or increase comfort in many different areas:
- Regain control of emotions and learn to fully relax
- Eliminate bad and dysfunctional habits
- Become free of limiting beliefs
- Improve mindfulness (become more present)
- Improve personal appearance
- Lose weight
- Stop smoking
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve sleep with sleep hypnosis
- Gain release from apprehension and fears
- Relieve psychological suffering
This work begins with a conversation to understand the problem, challenge or issue you want to address. We then set goals regarding what the you want to achieve. This typically involves solving a problem, improving a skill, and stopping something you don’t want or starting something you do want but don’t yet have in your life.
I then suggest ways for you to achieve your goals. Suggestion is the artful use of imagination to help increase your enthusiasm for self-improvement. Suggestions are about how to either reduce pain or increase comfort in some specific way.
You also learn self-hypnosis and how to hypnotize yourself with self-hypnosis practices. Self-hypnosis is a state of relaxed concentration which anyone can enter naturally. This supports and reinforces your process of transformation. You will learn how to enter this state easily and effortlessly, so that you have the reinforcement you need to achieve lasting, permanent and positive improvements in your life.
As a consulting hypnotist my role is to be your motivator, coach and guide, with the goal of assisting you in resolving the normal problems of living.
You leave sessions with tools and hope in their heart.
Benefits of hypnosis for you may include:
- Become more optimistic
- Set and achieve personal or work related goals
- Attract what more of what you want in life
- Explore and deepen your spirituality
- Strengthen your self-confidence
- Become more successful and high achieving at work
- Improve personal organization and time management skills
- Become more persuasive with others
- Bring greater wellness and happiness into your life
Often people have heard something about hypnotism and know a little bit about hypnosis. They may not have been to see a hypnotist, and they may want to know, “what is it like to be hypnotized and what is a session like?”
What can Hypnosis do?
Hypnosis offers a very effective way to reduce or eliminate high levels of bad stress.
Note:This work is non-therapeutic in nature, and is not Therapy or Psychotherapy, or a treatment of medical or mental disease.